Women Health Clinic (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Al Jamia'ah district, Jeddah
- Abha Clinics
- Beverly Clinics
At Saudi German Hospital, we have always been dedicated to maintaining women's health.
Our expansive and in-depth knowledge of women’s health needs is supported by continuous education and training sessions led by international experts.
We pride ourselves on maintaining high standards of patient care, providing comfort, and assuring the efficacy of the treatment plans.
Pregnancy follow-up; examinations, tests, and ultrasound.
- Follow-up High-risk pregnancies, 3D and 4D ultrasound examination, and early detection of birth deformities, and genetic diseases as well.
- Treatment of recurrent miscarriage and endocrine disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic tumors.
- Treatment of delayed pregnancies, follow-up ovulation using ultrasound, and provision of all pregnancy assistance.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program through screening test and Vaginal endoscopy.
- Diagnosis of all gynecological disorders using ultrasound, CT, and MRI devices.
- Contraceptive methods of all kinds (IUD-CHIP).
- Treatment of menstrual disorders and Poly Cystic Ovaries syndrome.
- Painless Normal Delivery.
- Multiple and complex cesarean sections.
- Endoscopic Surgery.
- Laparoscopy and Gynecologic Laparoscopy.
Performing all diagnostic and Laparoscopic surgery such as:
- Excision of ovarian tumors, cysts, and the types of cysts related to polycystic ovary syndrome, ectopic pregnancy, and treatment of Endometriosis.
- Diagnosis and surgical excision of uterine fibroids (Myomectomy).
- Uterine Polyp Removal, Endometrial ablation as a treatment for Abnormal uterine bleeding without the need to perform a hysterectomy, and Removal of the uterine septum (Metroplasty).
- All gynecological procedures such as Abdominal and Vaginal Hysterectomy, removal of uterine fibroids, ovarian tumors, and treatment of uterine and vaginal prolapse and urinary incontinence.
- Non-surgical Treatment of uterine fibroids by Uterine Artery Embolization.
- Vaginal transplantation in rare cases such as Vaginal Atresia or Vaginal Obstruction.
- Aesthetic Genital Plastic Surgery.